- How much daily sodium should I have if I'm trying to lose weight at age 52?
- Is it eating shrimp cocktail 2 times a week bad for you?
- How can I lose 1 pound every 2 days?
- I quit smoking a week ago and have already gained 5 lbs. Any snack tips?
- Should I eliminate dairy and wheat to lose weight?
- Is chewing gum a good idea to help prevent binging?
- I drink Chick-Fil-A Tea once a day. Is it bad for me?
- Is a ratio of 15% fat, 30% protein and 55% carbs good for healthy weight loss?
- Does PGX, the soluble fiber for weight loss, cause choking?
- How can I lose weight when I don't like fruits and veggies?
- How much sleep should I get to raise my metabolism?
- Can I still use my deep fryer?
- How do I minimize bloating?
- My personal trainer says Jenny Craig is an unhealthy diet. Is he right?
- Should I be eating more calories?
- I'm not gaining weight, but just can't shed any. Any suggestions?
- Should I go on a fad diet?
- Is it okay to weigh 140 lb at 60.5 inches?
- I eat fruit, yogurt, and cereal but have stopped losing. Should I change my habits?
- Is it possible to lose 20 pounds in two months?
- Where can I get an eating plan?
- Is it okay to eat most of my calories late in the day?
- Is a liquid diet with vitamin supplements a safe way to lose weight?
- Why do I feel hungry all the time?
- Should I be eating 7 calories per pound to lose weight?
- I'm always hungry at night. Am I eating enough?
- How could I have gained 2 pounds on 1200 calories a day?
- What is the minimum number of calories a day for a man?
- Can I lose 48 pounds in six months?
- How do ketone strips measure weight loss?
- Does water promote weight loss?
- Am I underweight?
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!