Turkey and Stuffing Recipe
Looking for an easy Turkey and Stuffing recipe? Learn how to make Turkey and Stuffing using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by bridgesshivaun
Makes 100 servings
Turkey and Stuffing and Greenbeans w/ Cranberry Pudding
Recipe Ingredients for Turkey and Stuffing
|66||oz stuffing, bread|
|1||cups dried sage|
|406||oz green beans|
|145||oz mung bean sprouts|
|7||cups vegetable oil|
|5||cups white sugar|
|7||cups distilled white vinegar|
|1/4||cup garlic powder|
|13||cups all-purpose flour|
|4||teaspoons baking soda|
|3||cups boiling water|
|7||cups white sugar|
|4||cups heavy whipping cream|
|3||tablespoons vanilla flavoring|
Recipe Directions for Turkey and Stuffing
- Lightly grease a 2 quart metal container or a clean 1 pound coffee can. Pick over whole cranberries, wash and drain.
- Sift together the flour and salt; dredge cranberries in flour mixture.
- Dissolve soda into boiling water and add molasses. Stir and allow to foam up.
- Add to the flour and cranberry mixture. Mix together until well blended. Spoon into a greased metal container; cover with a double layer of tinfoil and fasten with heavy elastic band or string.
- Place into a deep saucepan and fill with water up to about the half way mark on the pudding can. Cover pan and place over high heat. Bring water to boil, reduce heat and simmer for one hour. Remove from water and allow to cool. When ready to serve, invert pan or open bottom of can and push through. Slice in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare the sauce by mixing together the sugar, butter and cream. Cook over medium heat until thick, stirring constantly. Add vanilla and pour over individual slices of pudding.
- Mix together vinegar, oil, sugar, and garlic powder. Add onion. Mix beans and bean sprouts into the vinegar and oil mixture
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions, and set aside in a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring water to boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and stir in the onion, celery and sage. Boil 10 minutes, or until the onion is soft. Stir into the
- prepared stuffing.
- Rinse turkey, and pat dry. Loosely fill the body and neck cavities with the stuffing mixture.
- Place turkey in a large roasting pan and cook 3 to 3 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, or until the internal temperature of the thigh meat is 180 degrees F (80 degrees C) and the stuffing is at least 165 degrees F (75 degrees C).
- . Cover and marinate overnight before serving.
Serving Size 688.9g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!