Sloppy Joes Recipe
Looking for an easy Sloppy Joes recipe? Learn how to make Sloppy Joes using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by bridgesshivaun
Makes 100 servings
Sloppy Joes and Mixed Greens Salad with Tarragon Dressing w/ Zucchini Bread
Recipe Ingredients for Sloppy Joes
|16||pounds lean ground beef|
|4||cups green bell pepper|
|2||tablespoons garlic powder|
|1/3||cup yellow mustard|
|1||cup brown sugar|
|1/8||cup ground black pepper|
|3||cups tarragon vinegar|
|3||cups canola oil|
|2||tablespoons ground mustard|
|2||tablespoons lemon juice|
|2||tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|150||cups mixed salad greens|
|3||cups sesame seeds, toasted|
|6||cups whole wheat flour|
|7||cups all-purpose flour|
|1||tablespoon ground nutmeg|
|1||tablespoon ground cinnamon|
|8||teaspoons baking soda|
|3||cups white sugar|
|3||cups light brown sugar|
|1/4||cup vanilla flavoring|
|16||eggs, lightly beaten|
|4||cups vegetable oil|
|1/4||cup lemon juice|
|12||cups shredded zucchini|
|800||oz 2% milk|
Recipe Directions for Sloppy Joes
- 1.In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef, onion, and green pepper; drain off liquids.
- 2.Stir in the garlic powder, mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar; mix thoroughly. Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper
- 1.In a small bowl, whisk together the first nine ingredients. In a large salad bowl, toss salad greens, radishes and sesame seeds. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- 1.Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2.Mix the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, white sugar, and light brown sugar together in a large bowl. Fold the vanilla extract, eggs, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and zucchini into the flour mixture one ingredient at a time with a rubber spatula; divide the mixture between 2 loaf pans.
- 3.Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 65 to 75 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Serving Size 629.9g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!