Singapore Curry Chicken with O Rice Noodle Recipe
Looking for an easy Singapore Curry Chicken w/o Rice Noodle recipe? Learn how to make Singapore Curry Chicken w/o Rice Noodle using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by swtdreaming18
Makes 4 servings
Can also add: chinese roasted pork, ham, shrimp Read more: http://chinese.food.com/recipe/singapore-rice-noodles-84231#ixzz1vNiZTBv4
Recipe Ingredients for Singapore Curry Chicken w/o Rice Noodle
|2||tablespoons curry powder|
|1||tablespoon sesame oil|
|1||pound boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1||fresh hot chili pepper|
|1/2||red bell pepper|
|1/2||green bell pepper|
|1 1/2||cups Mung Beans, Mature Seeds, Sprouted|
|1 1/2||cups shredded napa cabbage|
|1/2||cup chicken broth|
|3||tablespoons soy sauce|
|2||tablespoons fresh cilantro|
Recipe Directions for Singapore Curry Chicken w/o Rice Noodle
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Drop in the rice noodles and boil until tender but firm to the bite, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Let the noodle air-dry and firm up in a colander for at least 30 minutes or as long as 2 to 3 hours; toss occasionally.
- When you are ready to prepare the dish, whisk together the eggs, 1/2 teaspoon of the curry powder, and all of the sesame oil until blended.
- Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of the peanut or vegetable oil into a heavy skillet or wok set over moderately high heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture and immediately reduce the heat to low.
- Scramble the eggs until just set; turn out onto a plate and reserve.
- Return the skillet to moderately high heat and spoon in 1/2 tablespoon of the oil.
- Add the chicken and stir fry until just cooked, about 1 minute.
- Remove and reserve in a small bowl.
- Place a large, heavy wok over high heat.
- When very hot, spoon in 2 tablespoons of the oil.
- Add the ginger, garlic, chilies, and the remaining curry powder.
- Stir fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle on 1 to 2 tablespoons of water and cook until it boils away.
- Push the ingredients to the sides of the wok and add the remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add the scallions, bean sprouts, and noodles and toss over high heat until very hot, about 30 seconds.
- Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Return the chicken to the wok and add the soy sauce and sherry.
- Toss well and add the salt and the reserved scrambled eggs.
- Sprinkle on the cilantro and turn out onto a larger platter.
- Serve hot.
Serving Size 404.8g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!