Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Looking for an easy Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe? Learn how to make Pumpkin Cheesecake using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by sarahyellow
Makes 16 servings
The most delicious, professional thing I've ever made in the kitchen. Ever.
Recipe Ingredients for Pumpkin Cheesecake
|24||oz Cream Cheese|
|3||large Egg, Whole|
|1.5||tsp Cinnamon, Ground|
|0.5||tsp Ginger, Ground|
|60||tsp Domino Light Brown Sugar|
|1||cup Sugars, Granulated|
|2||tablespoon Whipping Cream|
|4||tbsp Vanilla Extract|
|0.15||cup, chopped Pecans|
|0.8||oz (20 halves) Pecans|
|9||tbsp Graham Cracker Crumbs|
Recipe Directions for Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Crust: ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs, ½ cup finely chopped pecans, ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar, ¼ sugar, ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled.
- Filling: 1 ½ cups pure pumpkin, 3 large eggs, 1 ½ tsp cinnamon, ½ tsp nutmeg, ½ tsp ginger, ½ tsp salt, ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1 ½ lbs (24 oz) cream cheese, softened; ½ cup sugar, 2 tbsp whipping cream, 1 tbsp cornstarch, 2 tsp vanilla.
- Topping: 2 cups sour cream, 4 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp vanilla.
- Garnish: 1-2 cups pecan halves, ½ cup packed brown sugar, 1 egg white, 1 dash vanilla.
- Chill 9? springform pan, butter thoroughly, set aside in refrigerator.
- To make crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, brown sugar, and sugar.
- Stir in butter and press into the bottom and ½ inch up the sides of springform pan.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make filling, whisk together pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, brown sugar, and eggs. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer set on medium speed, beat cream cheese until mostly smooth.
- Add sugar, cream, corn starch, and vanilla, and beat in.
- Beat in pumpkin mixture until smooth.
- Put hot water in pan, put pan on lower rack of oven.
- Pour filling into crust and bake for 50-55 minutes on the middle rack in the center of the oven, until center is just set.
- Remove from oven (do not turn oven off), run thin spatula or knife around edge of pan, and let cool on wire rack for 5 minutes.
- To make topping, whisk together sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread evenly over top of cheesecake and then bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cheesecake cool in the pan on a wire rack for 1-2 hours.
- Cover and chill overnight. Remove rim of pan.
- To candy pecans, preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil and butter.
- Beat egg white until stiff, whisk in brown sugar and vanilla. Mix in pecans, pour mixture out onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until browned. Store in fridge.
- Garnish chilled cheesecake with pecan halves. Cut with dental floss, serve and enjoy!
Serving Size 121.6g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!