Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Pumpkin Cheese Cake-Olive Garden Recipe Recipe
Looking for an easy pumpkin cheese cake-olive garden recipe recipe? Learn how to make pumpkin cheese cake-olive garden recipe using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by birrja
Makes 20 servings
pumpkin cheese cake olive garden recipe must add ginger snap cookies for crust 2 cups crushed
Recipe Ingredients for pumpkin cheese cake-olive garden recipe
|6||tablespoons unsalted butter, melted|
|24||ounce cream cheese|
|1/4||teaspoon ground cloves|
|1/4||teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated if possible|
|1||cup pumpkin puree|
|1/2||cup heavy cream|
|1/2||cup brown sugar|
|1/2||teaspoon vanilla extract|
|1||dash of salt|
|1||cup heavy cream|
|1/2||teaspoon granulated sugar|
|1/2||teaspoon vanilla extract|
Recipe Directions for pumpkin cheese cake-olive garden recipe
- Crust: Lightly butter a 10x2 inch round cake pan. Combine gingersnap crumbs, nut, and butter in a bowl, and mix well. Press mixture firmly into prepared pan, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Filling: In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugars and spices,
- beat until light in texture. Add pumpkin puree and mix until just blended.
- Stir in eggs one at a time, scraping sides of bowl after each addition. Stir
- in cream. . Pour batter into crust, and put cake pan in a roasting pan. Add
- hot water to roasting pan halfway up sides of cake pan. Bake in center of
- oven until cheesecake is firm to touch and slightly puffed, about 50
- minutes. Let cheesecake cool on a wire rack for about 45 minutes. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. When cheesecake is completely chilled,
- lower pan into a hotwater bath for 2-3 min. to loosen the crust. Invert a
- large, flat plate on top of cheesecake; invert pan, and remove. Put a second
- plate on bottom of cheesecake, and turn it right side up.
- Caramel Sauce: Put all ingredients except vanilla in small saucepan with
- heavy bottom. Bring to boil over medium heat. Boil 4 minutes.Remove from
- heat, let cool approximately 5 minutes then stir in vanilla extract. .
- Sweetened Whipped Cream: Whip cream an high with an electric mixer. When
- cream begins to thicken and form soft peaks add sugar and vanilla. Mix until
- cream has firm peaks. Fill decorating bag fitter with #22 star tip with
- whipped cream and pipe rosettes onto cheesecake.
- Garnish: Pipe sweetened whipped cream on top of cheesecake. Sprinkle top
- with reserved crumbs. Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Cheesecake will keep for 4-5 days in refrigerator and 2 weeks in the
- Freezing Cheesecakes To freeze cheesecakes remove from baking pan when
- chilled. Do not add any toppings or garnishings before freezing. You will
- just be freezing the cheesecake. Transfer to a cardboard cake circle or
- small round flatpan or freezer safe plate. Place in freeze until the
- cheesecake has frozen firm. Remove from freezer and wrap in a double layer
- of plastic wrap, followed by a layer of heavy-duty foil. Be sure to seal
- completely. For the best quality do not freeze longer than 4-6 weeks. Lable
- and date your wrapped cheesecake. To thaw, place the wrapped cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight. When ready to serve add toppings, whipped cream and or any garnishes.
Dessert, Thanksgiving, Bake
Serving Size 95.0g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!