Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Onions Recipe
Looking for an easy Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Onions recipe? Learn how to make Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Onions using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by gunnmike
Makes 4 servings
Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Onions
Recipe Ingredients for Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Onions
|1||medium (2-1/2" dia) Onions|
|2||medium apple Apples|
|0.13||tsp Salt, Table|
|1||Tablespoon Cider Vinegar|
|16||oz Fresh Tenderloin|
|2||tbsp Olive Oil|
Recipe Directions for Pork Tenderloin with Apples and Onions
- 2 TBS butter
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 2 medium cooking apples, cored and sliced (two cups)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 TBS cider vinegar
- 1 12-16 ounce pork tenderloin
- salt and ground pepper
- 2 TBS olive oil
- In a 10-inch skillet melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the onion.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add apple
- Cook for 15-20 minutes more until apples and onions are tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with the 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Add vinegar
- Cook and stir for 30 seconds
- Remove apple mixture from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- While apple mixture is cooking, trim fat from tenderloin.
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 1/2 inch think slices. Sprinkle slices lightly with salt and pepper.
- After removing apple mixture from skillet, in the same skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add pork
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once.
- To serve, spoon apple mixture into center of four dinner plates. Top each with one-fourth the pork. Serve immediately.
- 4 servings
- Per Serving
- 255 cal., 15 g fate (5 g sat. fat), 70 mg chol., 222 mg sodium, 12 g carb., 2 g fiber, 18 g pro.
Serving Size 234.3g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!