Pizza Casserole Recipe
Looking for an easy Pizza Casserole recipe? Learn how to make Pizza Casserole using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by bridgesshivaun
Makes 100 servings
Pizza Casserole and Mixed Greens Salad with Tarragon Dressing w/ Zucchini Bread
Recipe Ingredients for Pizza Casserole
|28||cups uncooked egg noodles|
|7||pounds lean ground beef|
|14||green bell pepper|
|14||pounds pizza sauce|
|14||cups shredded mozzarella cheese|
|3||cups tarragon vinegar|
|3||cups canola oil|
|2||tablespoons ground mustard|
|2||tablespoons lemon juice|
|2||tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
|150||cups mixed salad greens|
|3||cups sesame seeds, toasted|
|6||cups whole wheat flour|
|7||cups all-purpose flour|
|1||tablespoon ground nutmeg|
|1||tablespoon ground cinnamon|
|8||teaspoons baking soda|
|3||cups white sugar|
|3||cups light brown sugar|
|1/4||cup vanilla flavoring|
|16||eggs, lightly beaten|
|4||cups vegetable oil|
|1/4||cup lemon juice|
|12||cups shredded zucchini|
|800||oz 2% milk|
Recipe Directions for Pizza Casserole
- 1.In a small bowl, whisk together the first nine ingredients. In a large salad bowl, toss salad greens, radishes and sesame seeds. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2.Cook noodles according to package directions.
- 3.In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat. Stir in the noodles, pepperoni, pizza sauce and milk, and mix well. Pour this mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 4.Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes, top with the cheese, then bake for 5 to 10 more minutes.
- 1.Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- 2.Mix the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, white sugar, and light brown sugar together in a large bowl. Fold the vanilla extract, eggs, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and zucchini into the flour mixture one ingredient at a time with a rubber spatula; divide the mixture between 2 loaf pans.
- 3.Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 65 to 75 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Serving Size 713.4g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!