Oatmeal ? Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
Looking for an easy Oatmeal ? Pumpkin Muffins recipe? Learn how to make Oatmeal ? Pumpkin Muffins using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by caleighmorren
Makes 24 servings
Recipe Ingredients for Oatmeal ? Pumpkin Muffins
|531||grams Original Almond Breeze Unsweetened|
|6||cup Oats, Regular And Quick And Instant, Unenriched, Dry|
|187.5||grams Raw Wheat Germ|
|375||grams Whole Wheat Flour|
|56.7||grams Flax Seeds|
|2||tsp Nutmeg, Ground|
|2||tsp Cinnamon, Ground|
|2||pinch Ground Ginger Spice|
|3||tsp Baking Powder|
|1.5||tsp Baking Soda|
|1.5||tsp Salt, Table|
|0.25||cup Egg, White|
|1||cup Apple Sauce Unsweetened Organics|
|0.75||cup (8 fl oz) Water|
|24||Tablespoon Pumpkin Seeds|
Recipe Directions for Oatmeal ? Pumpkin Muffins
- Oatmeal ? Pumpkin Muffins
- Serve with a glass of orange juice for a wholesome breakfast or light snack.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes Bake Time: 20 minutes Cool Time: 5 minutes Yield: 12 muffins
- 3/4 cup soymilk
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 cups rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- 3/4 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 TBSP egg replacer
- 4 TBSP warm water
- 2 TBSP applesauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and set out silicone muffins pans.
- Place the soy milk in a cup, add the lemon juice & mix well. Set aside. This will thicken as it sits, making a soy buttermilk.
- Whisk together the egg replacer with the warm water until frothy, set aside.
- Place 2 cups of oats in a food processor; cover & process until fine. Transfer ground oats to a large bowl; stir in flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, salt & cloves. Make a well in center of oat mixture; set aside.
- Whisk together pumpkin, soymilk mixture, egg replacer & applesauce in a medium bowl. Add pumpkin mixture all at once to oat mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy & thick).
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Set your muffin pan on a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin pan and let cool completely before moving to an airtight container. They will keep for a week in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
Serving Size 137.2g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!