Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
- Which is better- couscous or brown rice?
- Should I eat a big meal in the morning and a light dinner?
- Do you have any suggestions for making pizza healthier?
- I take fish oil and eat flaxseed. Can I overdo the omega-3 fats?
- How can I eat well on a thrifty budget?
- Are calories from different foods all the same?
- What is BMR?
- Can I substitute a protein bar for breakfast?
- Is there a substitute for butter in baking?
- What is the most optimal category of nutrition to track beyond counting calories?
- What percent of calories should be from fat, protein and carbs?
- Is 13% of calories from fat a bad fat intake?
- Should I eat a cupcake?
- How does BMI and activity contribute to daily calorie needs?
- Is it okay to eat 70% of my calories from vegetables?
- What is a processed food?
- What should I take for lunch at school to keep from getting hungry?
- Does the Calorie Count profiler account for the differing nutrient requirements of men and women?
- How much calcium does a middle aged woman need in a day?
- Does calorie counting lead to yo-yo dieting?
- How bad are California Rolls?
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!