Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Nessa's 5 Cheese Bolognese Lasagna Recipe
Looking for an easy Nessa's 5 Cheese Bolognese Lasagna recipe? Learn how to make Nessa's 5 Cheese Bolognese Lasagna using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by nessa79
Makes 6 servings
2.75 cups Newman's Own Vodka Sauce *** *** 6 oz boar's head ham 42% less sodium *** *** 4 tbsp Cooper grated parmesan and romano *** *** 1 tbsp Land O'Lakes light butter *** *** 1 tbsp black pepper *** *** 2 cups Viva Skim Milk *** *** 3 tsp Maggi beef bouillon *** *** 21 tbsp Athenos blue cheese, crumbled *** *** 1 can Nestle Table Cream *** *** 3 cups Sargento Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Italian Shredded Cheese *** *** 1/2 tbsp Bertolli olive oil *** *** 1 clove garlic *** *** 1/2 onion, chopped *** *** 1 tbsp basil *** *** 1/2 cup chives *** *** 1/2 cup parsley *** *** 1 lbs Beef, Ground, 95% Lean, Loaf *** *** 1/2 pack Barilla Lasagne, dry ***
Recipe Ingredients for Nessa's 5 Cheese Bolognese Lasagna
|1||tbsp black pepper|
|1/2||tbsp olive oil|
Recipe Directions for Nessa's 5 Cheese Bolognese Lasagna
- * 1/2 pack Barilla Lasagne, dry
- * 6 oz boar's head ham 42% less sodium
- * 4 tbsp Cooper grated parmesan and romano
- * 1 tbsp Land O'Lakes light butter
- * 1 cup Newman's Own Vodka Sauce
- * Bolognese Sauce:
- - 1.75 cups Newman's Own Vodka Sauce
- - 1 tbsp black pepper
- - 3 tsp Maggi beef bouillon
- - 1/2 tbsp Bertolli olive oil
- - 1 clove garlic
- - 1/2 onion, chopped
- - 1 tbsp basil
- - 1/2 cup chives
- - 1/2 cup parsley
- - 1 lbs Beef, Ground, 95% Lean, Loaf
- In a frying pan put olive oil, minced garlic. When the garlic is becoming brown, add ground beef. Stir. Add seasoning (black pepper, chives, parsley, basil and beef bouillon). Stir. Add onions, Stir. Add rest of the vodka sauce jar (1.75 cup). Stir. Set aside.
- * 5 cheese mixture:
- - 2 cups Viva Skim Milk
- - 1 can Nestle Table Cream
- - 3 cups Sargento Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Italian Shredded Cheese
- - 21 tbsp Athenos blue cheese, crumbled (2 packs)
- In a sauce pan mix all ingredients until it becomes a thick texture. Add corn starch (diluted in water) if necessary for thickness. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 by 9-inch baking dish with the butter.
- Ladle a thin layer of vodka sauce (1 cup) evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Place a layer of pasta dough, cut to fit the inside of the pan on top of the vodka sauce.
- Place 4 slices of ham.
- Top with the 5 cheese mixture and spread evenly.
- Top with another layer of pasta.
- Place 4 slices of ham.
- Spread the entire meat mixture evenly over the top.
- Place the final layer of pasta dough over the meat mixture.
- Ladle the 5 cheese mixture over the top to completely cover the pasta.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan.
- Place the pan on a baking sheet and cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the foil and continue baking until the top is golden brown and the filling is bubbling, about 25 to 35 minutes longer.
- Remove from the oven and let rest 10 minutes before cutting.
Beef, Cheese, Pasta, Main Dish, Central/South American, Bake
Serving Size 571.6g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!