Meal Replacement Cookie Bars Recipe
Looking for an easy meal replacement cookie bars recipe? Learn how to make meal replacement cookie bars using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by ellisonk
Makes 20 servings
Moist and full of flavor, zero added sugar, zero added white flours, tons of fiber, tons of fruit, antioxidants, over 30 vitamins and minerals, quality protein, potassium
Recipe Ingredients for meal replacement cookie bars
|2||cups bran flakes|
|1||cup whole wheat flour|
|2||tsp baking soda|
|1/4||cup almonds, chopped|
|1/2||cup margarine, slightly melted|
|3/4||cup egg beaters|
|3||tsp vanilla extract|
|1/4||cup dried cranberries|
|1/4||cup dried blueberries|
Recipe Directions for meal replacement cookie bars
- Makes 20 bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- After mixing as indicated below, press into a 13" by 9" pan lined with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, add the following:
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups bran flakes (plain, enriched)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup splenda (or other sweetener)
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped or sliced
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Mix around slightly then add:
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup margarine, slightly melted
- 3/4 cup egg beaters
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1 large apple, finely chopped
- 2 bananas, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- Mix well with a spoon for several minutes.
- Press into a 13" by 9" pan lined with
- parchment paper.
- Bake on a middle rack for approximately 15 minutes.
- Then shut off over and allow to sit in over for another
- 2 to 5 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool for a short time.
- Cut into 20 bars.
Serving Size 81.1g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!