Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Low Fat Vegetable Lasagna Recipe
Looking for an easy Low Fat Vegetable Lasagna recipe? Learn how to make Low Fat Vegetable Lasagna using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by mapirc
Makes 10 servings
A healthy and flavorful Lasagna to enjoy when you're up to comfort food!
Recipe Ingredients for Low Fat Vegetable Lasagna
|2||small onions or 1 big onion|
|3/4||red bell pepper|
|3||tsps of olive oil|
|1||Pepper to taste|
|1||tsp Italian seasoning|
|1/2||tsp Dried thyme|
|1/2||cup (aprox) of champagne or white wine|
|3||tbsp of unbleached all purpose flour or pastry flour|
|2 1/4||cups of skim milk|
Recipe Directions for Low Fat Vegetable Lasagna
- Roasted Eggplant
- Preheat the oven at 415F (400-425F)
- Cut the eggplant in thin slices
- Put aluminum foil in the bottom and inside the pan
- Slightly oil the baking pan
- Add salt and pepper
- Add chicken broth/ begetable broth
- Bake until is partcooked, adding more broth/liquid if necessary
- Remove from the oven
- Cut the onions, reb bell pepper and tomatoes
- Put 3 tsp of oil in the pan (high heat)
- Braise onions and red-pepper for 4 min.
- Lower the heat and mix broth as needed.
- Let it cook for ~9 min and mix-in salt, pepper and italian seasoning.
- When partially done, mix diced tomatoes, salt, pepper, talian sesoning and/or thyme.
- Let it cook until almost done.
- Add champagne/white wine.
- Blend milk and flour using a hand-blender
- Add oil to the sauce-pan and let it heat up.
- Add mix, stirring constantly until it thickens.
- Add salt, pepper and italian seasoning.
- Add broth/water if needed.
- Arrange ingredients in the following order:
- 1. Pasta
- 2. Eggplant
- 3. 4. Tomato mix
- 5. Bechamel
- 6. Raw Zucchini
- Bake at 375F for 40-45 min
- Broil before serving
- Let it coll down
- Slightly season layers
Serving Size 348.9g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!