Kevin & Amanda Fettuccine Alfredo Chicken Recipe
Looking for an easy Kevin & Amanda Fettuccine Alfredo Chicken recipe? Learn how to make Kevin & Amanda Fettuccine Alfredo Chicken using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by brooklynsmom0715
Makes 4 servings
Oh my gosh this is good! But REALLY? 1,046 calories!
Recipe Ingredients for Kevin & Amanda Fettuccine Alfredo Chicken
|1||lb skinless, boneless chicken breasts|
|1||tbsp lemon juice|
|1 1/2||teaspoons garlic powder|
|1||cup all-purpose flour|
|1/3||cup seasoned bread crumbs|
|1||teaspoon kosher salt|
|1||teaspoon baking powder|
|1||tbsp steak seasoning|
|2||tbsp olive oil|
|1||lb spaghetti noodles|
|1||cup chicken broth|
|2||cups half and half|
|1||cup grated parmesan cheese|
|2||cloves minced garlic|
|8||basil leaves, chiffonaded|
|1||tbsp fresh parsley, chopped|
Recipe Directions for Kevin & Amanda Fettuccine Alfredo Chicken
- Layer chicken between wax paper and pound breasts to even thickness.
- In a small bowl, mix the egg, milk, lemon juice and garlic powder.
- Pour mixture into ziploc bag with chicken. Seal and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- After marinating, whisk together flour, bread crumbs, salt, baking powder, and steak seasoning in a medium bowl.
- Remove chicken from milk mixture, shake off excess, and coat in flour mixture.
- Add 1 tbsp of salt to a large pot of water and bring to boil.
- Boil noodles according to package.
- Then, in a medium saucepan, heat chicken broth over medium high heat, bringing to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, and stir in heavy cream, cornstarch, and garlic.
- Bring to a soft boil and stir for one minute.
- Reduce heat to low, add parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for about 10 mins to melt cheese, let thicken, and incorporate flavors.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- When butter just starts to turn brown, arrange chicken in skillet.
- Cook 4-5 mins each side until juices run clear and chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, chop fresh herbs and stir into Alfredo sauce right before serving.
- Serve sauce over pasta and chicken.
Serving Size 582.7g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!