Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Karl's Spaghetti Recipe
Looking for an easy Karl's Spaghetti recipe? Learn how to make Karl's Spaghetti using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by kjjurek
Makes 18 servings
Not healthy but in proper portions very good.
Recipe Ingredients for Karl's Spaghetti
|120||tbsp Sauce, Prego 100% Natural Spaghetti Sauce, Traditional, Jar|
|3 1/2||cup Tomato|
|22||tbsp Pearls Olives|
|2||medium White Onion|
|32||oz Beef, Ground, 85% Lean Meat / 15% Fat, Crumbles|
|16||oz Italian Sausage, Hot|
Recipe Directions for Karl's Spaghetti
- 1. Prego sauce - pour into large pot
- 2. Place the pot on the stove and turn the burner on low.
- 3. Onions - peel and:
- 3A. Chop
- 3B. Add to sauce and stir.
- 4. Olives - open can and:
- 4A. Drain
- 4B. Chop (as fine as you would like)
- 4C. Add to sauce and stir.
- 5. Mushrooms - open can and:
- 5A. Drain
- 5B. Add to sauce and stir.
- 6. Garlic -
- 6A. Peal
- 6B. Press
- 6C. Add to sauce and stir.
- 7. Hamburger (usually this is only one pound but I bought 2 lb packages for economy reasons)
- 7A. Place in a pan on the stove
- 7B. Turn the burner to medium - medium high.
- 7C. Brown hamburger
- 7D. Drain (I like to place in the colander and run water over it to remove as much grease as possible)
- 7E. Place in sauce and stir.
- 8. Sausage
- 8A. Place in a pan on the stove
- 8B. Turn the burner to medium - medium high.
- 8C. Brown sausage
- 8D. Drain (I like to place in the colander and run water over it to remove as much grease as possible)
- 8E. Place in sauce and stir.
- 9. Spaghetti noodles
- 9A. Break in half
- 9B. Place in large pot of boiling water
- 9C. Cook for ~11 minutes.
- 9D. Drain
- 10. Serve by either:
- 10A. Mixing the sauce and the noodles together in one pot. (my preferred method)
- 10B. Placing a serving of noodles on a plate and placing a portion of sauce on to the noodles.
Serving Size 387.4g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!