Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
House of Bushido's Pasta Take 2 Recipe
Looking for an easy House of Bushido's Pasta Take 2 recipe? Learn how to make House of Bushido's Pasta Take 2 using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by victoriahilt
Makes 9 servings
Another cool summer meal. Light and refreshing.
Recipe Ingredients for House of Bushido's Pasta Take 2
|425||grams black beans|
|1||head romaine lettuce|
|1/4||cup olive oil|
|9 3/4||cup water|
|6||tbsp olive oil|
|11||tbsp balsamic vinegar|
|1||tsp minced garlic|
|1||tbsp minced garlic|
|1/2||tsp garlic powder|
|1 1/2||tsp white pepper|
Recipe Directions for House of Bushido's Pasta Take 2
- Mix 1/4 cup olive oil with 9 3/4 cup water.
- Set 2 chicken breasts to defrost.
- Add 1 tsp minced garlic to water.
- Add 6 cups dry macaroni to water.
- Add 1/4 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp white pepper to water and pasta.
- Put artichokes in a bowl and chop.
- Mix in beans and add 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Stir well.
- Chop tomatoes and fruit together.
- Chop romaine lettuce and place in large bowl.
- Chop spinach and mix in with lettuce.
- Combine 1 chopped tomato with chopped fruit in separate bowl.
- Add 1 chopped tomato to bean mix.
- Chop chicken breasts into cubes. Saute with 2 tbsp margarine, 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp of minced garlic and 1 tsp white pepper.
- Once pasta is done, drain and rinse with cool water. Set off to side to cool.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar with fruit mix. Stir well.
- Mix 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar with 3 tbsp of olive oil. Pour over pasta and stir well.
- Put tbsp margarine in pan and slowly mix fruit sugar mix and saute slowly.
- Drain sauteed fruit (KEEP THE JUICES).
- Mix chicken mix into pasta. Mix thoroughly.
- Mix chicken pasta into lettuce and spinach.
- Slowly mix fruit into salad.
- combine fruit juices and 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar with 3 tbsp olive oil. Mix well and pour over the salad.
- Chill for 20 minutes.
Serving Size 602.1g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!