Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Garlic Herb Crusted Chicken Recipe
Looking for an easy garlic herb crusted chicken recipe? Learn how to make garlic herb crusted chicken using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by mmdowling
Makes 3 servings
chickenIngredients (Makes 2 servings) 1/2 cup all purpose flour 1 T garlic powder 1 T onion powder 1 T Oregano 8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts Directions Preheat oven to 400 degrees Read more: http://caloriecount.about.com/garlic-herb-crusted-chicken-recipe-r2064#ixzz1mYH8TQKP
Recipe Ingredients for garlic herb crusted chicken
|1||cup Wheat Flour, White, All-purpose, Enriched, Bleached|
|1||T Garlic Powder|
|1||T Onion Powder|
|1||T Oregano, Ground|
|8||oz Chicken, Meat Only, Roasted|
Recipe Directions for garlic herb crusted chicken
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray a baking sheet lightly with non-stick cooking spray
- Mix dry ingredients in a plastic ziplock bag.
- Place chicken in bag, seal tightly and shake to coat chicken.
- Remove chicken from bag with tongs, shaking off any excess flower mixture.
- Place chicken on baking sheet
- Spray chicken with a small amount of cooking spray
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size
- 1 serving (154.5 g)
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A 4%
- Vitamin C 4%
- Calcium 7%
- Iron 22%
- * Based on a 2000 calorie diet
- Daily Values (154.5g)
- Good points
- ?Low in sodium
- ?Low in sugar
- ?High in niacin
- ?High in selenium
- Food Log
- To build your recipe, start by searching for foods and clicking on "Add to Recipe"
- Wheat Flour, White, All-purpose, Enriched, Bleached
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Oregano, Ground
- Read more: http://caloriecount.about.com/garlic-herb-crusted-chicken-recipe-r2064#ixzz1mYHCDL8w
Serving Size 51.5g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!