Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
I don't know if I should just say I'm interested in more information adn to email me back, or if I should list some questions I have?
I'd call them, but most of the listings online only actually gave me business emails to go by and I want them to take me seriously, since I feel since I feel like saying I can't come to view the apartment before hand because I'm moving from out of state makes me sound like I might not be so serious about the apartment?
Original Post by caloricat:
- How many people have died in the apartment?
- Is there enough electricity for a meth lab?
- Is it possible to remove the shower and bathtub because that's not really your "thing"?
- Are there any young children in the building that nobody would miss?
- Does the pet policy exclude lemurs?
- Is there enough room for a trampoline?
- Are the windows able to be opened and can a body fit out them if properly packaged?
- How long before blood seeps through the floor?
- Can you pay rent in rolled coin?
- How many times can the cops be called before you get evicted?
- Is RB my neighbor?
lol this will be a must have list to use when talking to landlords xD
Can't tell ya. It's a secret...but it has something to do with this.
It didn't really have anything to do with that...I just wanted people to go watch that. It was disturbing on many levels...kinda like RB. So I guess it sort of DID have to do with RB.
Ohhhh, I know what RB is now. I'm mad that a troll is using someone's identify. I'm thinking of telling the real meade about his profile so he can take it down, if it is indeed not him. Thoughts?
ETA: PS Ccat, I only saw the clip for one millisecond and flipped out.