Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Sometimes music can effect your motivation to work out.
I am currently into Selena Gomez, Britney Spears, and 2AM Club for working out.
What are some other good songs/artists?
Have been using the couch to 5K podcasts to run to - but now that I have moved past week 6, have started making my own podcasts using the 'voice only podcast' as a guide and sticking the playlist together using Audacity.
My recent three playlists were quite eclectic:
Week 6 Day 3:
1. Still Life - The Horrors (warm up)
2. Pala - Friendly Fires
3. In For the Kill (Skrillex Mix) - Larue
4. Blue Monday - New Order
5. Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
6. Fight for your Right - Beastie Boys
7. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
8. Love will Tear us Apart - Joy Division (cool down.)
Week 7 Day 01: (my guilty pleasures mix)
1. Forever Young - Alphaville (2002 mix)
3. Club Foot - KAsabian
4. You're My Heart, You're My Soul - Modern Talking
5. Situation - Yazoo
6. Respectable - Mel & Kim
7. Tarzan Boy - Baltimora
8. Make it Mine - The Shamen
Week 7 Day 2:
Most of House Praise Vol 1 by Innervision