Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Breakfast: 2 slices whole grain french toast with a little bit of honey on the side, 1 cup orange juice, 1 banana, 1/2 cup low fat yogurt.
Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs, 1 cup milk, 2 slices of whole wheat toast, an apple.
Snack: either carrot sticks, graham crackers, some kind of fruit, sometimes ice cream, almonds.
Supper: 1 cup milk, 1/2 cup rice, 1 cup grilled veggies, a serving of grilled chicken (1/2 cup)
I know I eat pretty healthy but calories are still calories. Am I eating too much. I thought i'd ask before I start cutting down. I dont excercise too much over the summer because its so hot where I am but I'm in cheerleading somethimes 3 times a week for 1.5 hours. Then for half of my school year I take gym. Well anyway, tell me what you think. What do you eat on a daily basis. Even if you dont want to post what you eat for every meal like I did you can still post something. Give me some ideas:)
Dieting now could screw up your metabolism later. Just lay back and enjoy your metabolism while you can. :D
anyway yeah i've seen worse diets than that by far., well done!
At your age, you really don't need to worry about the amount of calories you are consuming.
You are still growing and need as much fuel as you can get to aid in replenishing what energy your body is already doing.
In addition, if you are exercising (cheerleading) you definitely need to make sure you are getting enough food.
The tools on CC are geared towards adults.
I would recommend using this calculator, designed specifically for your age range, to find out the minimum amount of calories you need a day.
Your french toast sounds decadent!
At your age you could do yourself some real, lasting damage, especially to your bones, reproductive organs and heart.
Please reconsider what you are doing.
Also, I need to point out that it is against CC posting guidelines to encourage unhealthy habits. We are happy to have you participate, but cannot support you if you undereat.
Calorie-Count.com's mission is to promote healthy and sustainable weight management. Please help our moderators follow this vision and respect the following guidelines.
- We can only at this time accept postings in English.
- Your post is subject to modification or deletion by our moderators. Repetitive, off-topic, and frivolous posts will be removed. We will take down any posts that violate either the letter or the spirit of any of these rules.
- Advertisements, product announcements, and self-promotional posts are prohibited. Links to personal sites, pages, and blogs should be placed on users' profile pages.
- Promotion of starvation diets or habits that exhibit signs of an eating disorder ("pro-ana", "pro-mia", etc.) is prohibited.
- Copyrighted works including newspaper or online articles, web pages, press releases, or book excerpts are not allowed.
- Please avoid threatening other members, making inflammatory comments or posts, or using foul language.
- Basic HTML formatting tags (<b>,<i>,<ul>,<ol>) and links can be used in the message body.
I know its too late to find this girl, but that is NOT enough to sustain even sedentary activities for a teenage girl, let alone a cheerleader. IF any other girls are reading this, don't fool yourself. Obsessing about calories soon leads to seeking out "ok's" from anonymous readers and that's all part of the overall obsession with food/eating/calories/body image/. That will soon lead to loss of menstrual cycle, bone loss, digestive disorders, hormone loss, possible infertility, liver damage, hair loss, and much more. Girls, if you're reading this looking for an 'ok' to what you're eating, get off the computer and see a reputable nutrionist, best if its at a children's hospital. What a 14 yr old girl needs is NOT the same as what a 21 yr old girl needs,