Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Foil Baked Fish with Black Beans and Corn Recipe
Looking for an easy Foil Baked Fish with Black Beans and Corn recipe? Learn how to make Foil Baked Fish with Black Beans and Corn using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by kiteflier98
Makes 4 servings
Very healthy ? carb-controlled, low in sodium (for a meal), high in lean protein, and packed with fiber!
Recipe Ingredients for Foil Baked Fish with Black Beans and Corn
|4||fillets Fillets Alaska Pollock|
|4||tbsp Shedd's Spread Country Crock Plus Calcium and Vitamins Soft|
|1||serving San Marcos Chilpotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce|
|1||tsp Orange Peel|
|1||oz Orange Juice from Concentrate with Calcium Juice|
|16||oz Beans, Black, Mature Seeds|
|2||cup Corn, Sweet, Yellow|
|1/2||medium (2-1/2" dia) Onions|
|2||large Onions, Spring Or Scallions|
Recipe Directions for Foil Baked Fish with Black Beans and Corn
- Adjust the oven rack to the lower-middle position and heat to 450
- Pat the fish dry with paper towels and season with salt and
- pepper. Using a fork, mix together the butter, 1 teaspoon chipotle,
- orange zest, half the garlic, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper in a
- medium bowl until well-combined. Spread butter mixture over the
- Combine the beans, corn, onion, scallions, 2 tablespoons of
- cilantro, orange juice, remaining chipotle, remaining garlic,
- scallions, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl.
- Lay four 14-inch lengths of foil on the counter and divide the bean
- mixture evenly over the lower half of each piece of foil. Top with
- fish, and fold the foil over the fish, folding the edges to seal.
- Arrange the packets in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet
- and bake until the fish is just cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully open the packets and sprinkle with remaining cilantro.
- Original list of ingredients:
- 4 4 ounce white fish fillets, such as
- tilapia or pollock*
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 Tbsp Smart Balance Light, softened
- 2 Tbsp chipotle chiles in adobo sauce,
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can black beans (16-oz) rinsed and
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Shared from:
Serving Size 378.5g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!