Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
- How can I lose weight while training for a marathon?
- How do I base my activity level on my steps per day?
- Do you burn more calories if you have less body fat?
- I am a serious weight lifter. How much protein, carbohydrate and fat do I need?
- Is 30 minues of exercise a day sufficient?
- What is the quickest way to tone my midsection?
- Why do I get sick whenever I start an exercise regimen?
- Should a runner lift weights on rest days?
- How effective are wrist weights for toning?
- Is it important to eat well on the days when I don't workout?
- How many calories can a waitress burn?
- When and what should I eat before a workout?
- How long does it take to build muscle?
- When is the best time to exercise?
- What should my heart rate be during exercise to lose weight?
- How can I make my sciatic nerve stop hurting?
- Does the vibrating platform increase metabolism?
- What equipment do I need for a home gym?
- How can avoid knee injuries from jogging?
- How much exercise is too much?
- Can I build muscle after age 50?
- What drink has a 4:1 carb to protein ratio?
- Which ab exercises won't impact the lower back?
- Why do I suffer from shin splints?
- How many calories do I burn doing the Leslie Sansone DVD?
- How can I exercise with a bad back and knee?
- How would I know if I am experiencing overtraining?
- How can I exercise in the winter?
- I am going to hike Mt. Whitney. What is a good energy sustaining food?
- Is swimming good for losing weight?
- Can I gain weight by eating cake and ice cream if I lift weights?
- Which activities burn 500 calories per hour?
- Will protein drinks help me to gain weight?
- What is the best breakfast to eat before a 60 minute workout at the gym?
- Will I actually gain weight if I eat immediately after exercise?
- What are the problems with gaining weight too fast?
- Is jogging good or not good for the boobs and ass?
- How can I exercise when I have NO PLACE to workout?
- Why do they say not to exercise before you go to bed?
- How will my body change when I quit gymnastics?
- What should I do for exercise during the school year?
- How do I accurately figure out my activity level?
- How many calories do I burn using the exercise ball?
- Can I still take my walks if I injured my foot?
- How can I learn to enjoy running?
- When is the best time of day to workout?
- Does runing on an elliptical really tone and workout the entire body?
- Is the Power Plate® good for me?
- What muscles are used in bicycling?
- Can I find my % body fat with a measuring tape?
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!