Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Green Sauce Recipe
Looking for an easy Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Green Sauce recipe? Learn how to make Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Green Sauce using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by gunnmike
Makes 6 servings
Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Green Sauce
Recipe Ingredients for Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Green Sauce
|19||oz Chicken, Meat Only, Roasted|
|1||cup, chopped Onions|
|4||oz Fiesta, Green Chilies, diced|
|3.8||oz Ripe Sliced Olives|
|28||oz Green Chili Enchilada Sauce|
|10.75||oz Cream of Chicken Soup|
|3||cup, shredded Colby Cheese|
|11||tortillas 6" White Corn Tortillas 12ct|
Recipe Directions for Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Green Sauce
- Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Green Sauce
- Print Full
- Contributed By: Kara | See all of Kara's recipes
- Save Recipe
- view my favorites
- email recipe to a friend
- Ratings: 6
- Reviews: 6 See Reviews
- Rate/Review this Recipe
- Active Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
- Yield: 6 Servings
- This is a great recipe to make in a hurry and to feed a good size family. There's 4 in our family and everyone enjoys a heaping helping!
- RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts - Cooked and Diced
- 20 Corn Tortillas, Cut Into Bite Size Pieces
- 1 Small Onion, Diced
- 1 Small Can (4 oz) of Diced Green Chilis
- 1 Can (3.8 oz) Sliced Olives
- 1 Large Can (28 oz) Mild Green Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Can (10.5 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
- 3 Cups Shredded Jack or Colby Jack Cheese (1 C. for Casserole, 2 C. for Topping)
- Sour Cream and Chopped Green Onions for Garnish
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Give Casserole Pan/Dish a light spray of non-stick cooking spray.
- In a Large Bowl, combine Diced Chicken, Diced Corn Tortillas, Diced Onion, Green Chilis, Olives, Enchilada Sauce, Cream of Chicken Soup and 1 Cup of the Cheese. Mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture into Casserole Pan/Dish. Top with remaining 2 Cups of Cheese. Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes. Cheese should be bubbly. Take out of oven, let sit for 10 minutes.
- Serves 6
Serving Size 429.6g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!