Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Chicken and Tofu Stir-Fry Recipe
Looking for an easy Chicken and Tofu Stir-fry recipe? Learn how to make Chicken and Tofu Stir-fry using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by gooday2u2
Makes 4 servings
Stir-fry made with my cranberry soy tofu and Asian-style boiled chicken.
Recipe Ingredients for Chicken and Tofu Stir-fry
|1||block Tofu, Firm|
|1||full glass (6.0 fl oz) Wine, Table, Red|
|4||oz Just Cranberry|
|2||tbsp Soy Sauce|
|10||slices (1" dia) Ginger Root|
|0.66||pepper Peppers, Jalapeno|
|2||serving Original Premium Barbecue Sauce|
|1||lemon yields Lemon Juice|
|0.12||tblsp Angostura Bitters|
|1||unit+yield+from+1+lb+ready-to-cook+chicken Chicken, Meat Only, Roasted|
|5||slices Ginger, Ground|
|1||tablespoon Soy Sauce|
|1||teaspoon Oil, Sesame|
|1||teaspoon Peanut Butter, Smooth Style|
|1||serving Organic Eggs|
|1.5||cup Rice, White, Long-grain, Regular, Cooked|
|0.33||medium raw Bell Pepper Red|
|0.33||pepper, large (3-3/4" long, 3" dia) Peppers, Sweet, Yellow|
|0.33||medium Orange Hothouse Bell Pepper|
|1||cup sliced Mushroom, Oyster|
|1||medium raw Onion Yellow|
|0.2||slices (1" dia) Ginger Root|
|1||tbsp Soy Sauce|
|1||tbsp Olive Oil|
|1||1tsp Oil, Sesame|
Recipe Directions for Chicken and Tofu Stir-fry
- Heat Tbsp olive oil and tsp sesame oil in large skillet.
- Add chopped onion, a slice of ginger, and one garlic clove.
- Saute until onion is slightly translucent.
- Add chopped peppers.
- Add sliced mushrooms.
- Add egg and stir in so as to scramble and disperse egg.
- Add tofu, but not marinade. Keep marinade off to the side.
- Remove chicken from bone and shred. Add to pan, keep chicken liquid off to the side.
- Add rice and mix.
- Add chicken liquid, tofu marinade, and soy sauce to taste.
Rice, Main Dish
Serving Size 478.7g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!