Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Chicken W/ Asparagus and Roasted Red Peppers Recipe
Looking for an easy Chicken w/ asparagus and roasted red peppers recipe? Learn how to make Chicken w/ asparagus and roasted red peppers using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by teresalmt1
Makes 1 serving
1/2 cup chicken broth 1 lb chicken breast 1/2 lb asparagus 7 oz roasted red peppers, drained and chopped 1 clove garlic 1/2 cup chopped tomato 2 tsp balsamic vinegar 1/2 cup low fat mozzarella 1/2 cup chopped onion Read more: http://caloriecount.about.com/chicken-asparagus-roasted-red-peppers-recipe-r56749#ixzz1l7vmAZwX
Recipe Ingredients for Chicken w/ asparagus and roasted red peppers
|1||cup Soup, Chicken Broth|
|1||lb Chicken, Breast, Meat Only|
|7||oz Peppers, Sweet, Red|
|1||cup Tomatoes, Red, Ripe|
|2||tsp Vinegar, Cider|
|1||cup Mozzarella, Part Skim Milk, Low Moisture Cheese|
Recipe Directions for Chicken w/ asparagus and roasted red peppers
- Brown chicken large skillet w/chopped onions.
- Once browned, add broth and cook (appx 15 mins) until chicken is almost cooked through.
- Add asparagus, red peppers, and garlic.
- Continue cooking 10 minutes, until chicken is done and asparagus is tender.
- Place tomatoes in skillet during last two minutes of cooking.
- Sprinkle with vinegar. Top with mozzarella cheese and serve.
- Read more: http://caloriecount.about.com/chicken-asparagus-roasted-red-peppers-recipe-r56749#ixzz1l7vvsewo
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size
- 11 serving (300.1 g)
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories from Fat
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A 51%51 ? Vitamin C 153%153
- Calcium 15%15 ? Iron 16%
- Read more: http://caloriecount.about.com/chicken-asparagus-roasted-red-peppers-recipe-r56749#ixzz1l7w1q8s1
Chicken, Main Dish, American
Serving Size 300.1g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!