Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Looking for an easy Cheesecake recipe? Learn how to make Cheesecake using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by lgbarn
Makes 12 servings
This is a Cheesecake Factory recipe. This really tastes great.
Recipe Ingredients for Cheesecake
|1 1/2||lbs cream cheese|
|1 1/3||cups sugar|
|16||ounces sour cream|
|2||teaspoons vanilla extract|
|2||teaspoons lemon juice|
|1 1/2||cups graham cracker crumbs|
|1/4||teaspoon ground cinnamon|
Recipe Directions for Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Factory Recipe
- This is the cheesecake factory recipe, their famous mouth watering cheesecake. In the world of cheesecake, this is the caviar of cheesecakes. If you haven't had it at the Cheesecake Factory, you owe it to yourself to experience the Cheesecake Factory recipe at home. It's worth it!
- Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ***The crust recipe below is for those who prefer a crust without nuts***
- No-Nuts Crust
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup melted margarine
- 1. Combine the graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix in melted margarine.
- 2. Press the crumb into a 9-inch spring form pan that has been lined on the bottom and side with parchment paper.
- 3. Use the bottom of a drinking glass to press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan and about 2/3 the way up the side.
- 4. Put the crust in your freezer until the filling is done.
- Cheesecake Directions:
- 1. All the filling ingredients should be at room temperature.
- 2. Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy with an electric mixer set on low (keep the setting at low during the entire mixing process).
- 3. Add the sugar a little at a time and continue beating until creamy.
- 4. Add one egg at a time and beat after each egg.
- 5. Add flour, vanilla and lemon juice, mix well.
- 6. Add the sour cream and beat well.
- 7. Pour cream cheese mixture into the springform pan.
- 8. Place on the top rack in the middle of a 325 degrees preheated oven for one hour and 15 minutes.
- 9. When time is up turn oven off, prop open oven door and leave in oven for one hour.
- 10. Remove from oven and let cool then refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 11. Remember this important tip : A cheesecake should season. The wait is worth it. The flavor ripens and becomes enriched.
Serving Size 160.1g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!