Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon with Mango Kiwi Salsa Recipe
Looking for an easy Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon with Mango Kiwi Salsa recipe? Learn how to make Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon with Mango Kiwi Salsa using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by kentp
Makes 4 servings
Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon with Mango Kiwi Salsa
Recipe Ingredients for Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon with Mango Kiwi Salsa
|1||cup ripe mango|
|1/2||cup diced kiwi fruit|
|2||tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro|
|1||teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil|
|1||teaspoon fresh lime juice|
|1/2||teaspoon kosher salt, divided|
|1/2||teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided|
|24||ounce salmon fillets (such as wild Alaskan)|
Recipe Directions for Cedar Plank-Grilled Salmon with Mango Kiwi Salsa
- 1 large cedar plank
- 1 cup finely diced peeled ripe mango
- 1/2 cup diced peeled kiwifruit
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 serrano chile, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) sustainable skinless salmon fillets (such as wild Alaskan)
- 1. Soak plank in water for 25 minutes.
- 2. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 3. Combine mango and next 5 ingredients (through chile). Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; set aside.
- 4. Sprinkle salmon with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place plank on grill rack; grill 3 minutes or until lightly charred. Turn plank over; place fish on charred side. Cover; grill 8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Place each fillet on a plate; top each with 1/3 cup mango salsa.
- Nutritional Information
- Amount per serving
- Calories: 267
- Fat: 7.5g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Protein: 34.7g
- Carbohydrate: 14.8g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 88mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 356mg
- Calcium: 42mg
Serving Size 238.9g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!