Bbq Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
Looking for an easy BBQ Turkey Meatloaf recipe? Learn how to make BBQ Turkey Meatloaf using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by tinatduong
Makes 6 servings
Turkey meatloaf with homemade BBQ sauce
Recipe Ingredients for BBQ Turkey Meatloaf
|24||oz Fresh ground turkey fat free|
|2||tbsp chopped Onions|
|2||tbsp Peppers, Sweet, Green|
|1 1/2||cup, crumbs Bread, White, Commercially Prepared|
|1||serving Coarse Kosher Salt|
|2 1/2||tsp Horseradish, Prepared|
|1/2||cup Milk, Lowfat, Fluid, 1% Milkfat|
|1||tbsp chopped Onions|
|3||teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce|
|1/2||fl oz White Vinegar, Distilled, Organic|
|0.33||cup Sugars, Granulated|
|1||tsp Chili Powder|
Recipe Directions for BBQ Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 Tbsp chopped onions
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp worchestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 beef boullion cube (easiest to mix this in the water first)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Mix in saucepan. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- I like to make this first and let it simmer for longer - basically as long as it takes me to make the meatloaf. Also, this keeps in the fridge well, so I always make at least a double batch to be able to keep some handy. I usually just reuse the ketchup bottle to store it.
- 1 1/2 lb ground turkey, 99% lean
- 2 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped green pepper
- 1 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 1/2 tsp horseradish (if desired)
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sauce from above
- Press into ungreased pan (9x9 square or loaf pan). Pour remaining barbeque sauce over meat. Bake at 350° for an hour.
Beef, Main Dish, Bake
Serving Size 207.2g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!