Important Update: Calorie Count will be shutting down on March 15th. Please click here to read the announcement. Data export is available.
Baked Apple Breakfast Cake Recipe
Looking for an easy baked apple breakfast cake recipe? Learn how to make baked apple breakfast cake using healthy ingredients.
Submitted by jonasss
Makes 4 servings
makes 4-5 servings no chia seeds
Recipe Ingredients for baked apple breakfast cake
|2||tsp Cinnamon, Ground|
|6||tsp SPLENDA Brown Sugar Blend|
|1/2||cup Organics Applesauce|
|1||tsp Vanilla Extract|
|2||serving E.D. SMITH SPA FRUIT NO SUGAR ADDED RASPBERRY JAM|
|0.75||cup Pure Almond Original|
|0.75||cup Buckwheat Flour|
|1||tsp Cinnamon, Ground|
|2||tsp Baking Powder|
|0.5||tsp Baking Soda|
Recipe Directions for baked apple breakfast cake
- Ingredients : Serves ~4-5
- 1 large apple (peeled and cut into thin slices)
- 2 tsp cinnamon (for apples)
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 medium mashed banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp jam (I used apricot jam)
- 1/2 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 tbsp ground cinnamon (for batter)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a pie plate or pan with Pam cooking spray
- In a small bowl, toss the sliced apples with cinnamon and brown sugar. Lay the apple slices in a single layer over the bottom of the pan.
- In a different bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and pour the batter over apples.
- Bake the for 35-~40 minutes (depending on depth of your dish) until the top is golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Place a plate on top of the cake and flip over.
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- Fresh strawberries, blackberries, raspberries
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Homemade Granola (recipe come soon!)
- TJs Sunflower butter (yes, I do use this on everything)
Serving Size 203.3g
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat
% Daily Value*
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
Nutritional details are an estimate and should only be used as a guide for approximation.
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!