|Health & Support||is this normal for recovery?||May 03 2012
hello, I'm not much help but I'd just like to say I'm going through the exact same thing! i abused laxatives for about a year and half and decided to stop a couple of months ago when I started recovery. since then I'm ALWAYS bloated and my stomach is rock hard and feels tight. and like you, i'v noticed my breasts are looking bigger. i just thought that's because their growing back..
i want to know if this is normal too? also is it normal (especially after a meal) that your stomach bloats out like a pregnant woman!?
|Weight Gain||why am i gaining so quickly!?||Apr 04 2012
|sorry i did mean kg, don't know why i put lbs! haha silly me :) thanks for the reply. my body is really swollen right now due to water retention but thankfully the doctor said it will go down soon. x|
|Weight Gain||why am i gaining so quickly!?||Apr 02 2012
|oops yes that was a typo! I meant kg! sorry :) thanks for the reply and for all the information. i spoke to my doctor today and he said most of what i'v gained is water retention and should go down in a few weeks which has put my mind at rest a bit :) thanks again for the reply xxxx|
|Health & Support||hospital worries||Mar 08 2012
|hello everyone, just wanted to let you know I'm going inpatient next week. I'm really nervous but i know it's for the best. x|
|Foods||--SURVEY--Tuck the tablecloth into your shirt and dig in to...||Mar 02 2012
Best board game snack? sweets or crisps
roasted or boiled hot dogs? roasted
corn on or off the cob? on
Meatloaf or roast beef? roast beef
oatmeal with water or milk? with milk
best sandwich when you're super hungry? coronation chicken with salad
Snack that is easy to overeat? jelly beans
rather eat three healthier cookies or one unhealthy cookie? 3 healthy
favorite topping for veggies? ketchup
favorite fruit to cook with? tomatoes
best raw veggie? carrots
best dip for raw veggies? tzatziki or ketchup
who would you invite for a dinner party if you could invite anyone? don't know..
favorite appetizer to eat off a toothpick? cocktail sausages
soup with crackers or bread? bread
croutons or nuts in your salad? croutons
cake with ice cream or whipped cream? ice cream
top a baked potato with... baked beans and cheese
top a bowl of healthy whole grain cereal with... skim milk
fries with ketchup or cheese? ketchup
favorite lazy Sunday morning breakfast? bacon sandwich
best romantic dinner? spagetti dish
craziest sandwich you've made or eaten? chicken, salad and crisps
weirdest ice cream topping? its not that weird but smarties and strawberry sauce?
if elves existed what would you feed them? cookies
how do you like your marshmallows when you cook them over a campfire: flaming, lightly brown, burnt or slightly warmed? warmed
salted peanuts or candied peanuts? don't like peanuts
if you could travel anywhere for dinner, where would it be? thailand
best way to use syrup besides putting it on pancakes or waffles? in porridge
if you could eat sweets all day what would you have for breakfast, lunch and dinner? breakfast - cookies lunch - cake dinner- pie
eating in the car: hot or not? not
pickles with a sandwich: hot or not? not
strawberry pie: hot or not? not
hot sauce: hot or not? not
spinach: hot or not? hot
sushi: hot or not? never had it, but want to try it.
shrimp: hot or not? hot
favorite thing to eat with....
a fork: cottage pie
a spoon: ice cream
a stick: candy floss
your fingers: sandwiches
cinnamon bun or donut? donut
coated with icing or covered in a glaze? icing
favorite flavor Popsicle? orange
best hard candy? rock or lollies
what foods do you play with before you eat them? don't know
do you like keeping your foods separated or mixing things up? it depends.
picky eater or adventurous eater? adventurous
best dried fruit? none
most energizing snack? don't know..
|Health & Support||Eating Chinese Tomorrow -- ADVICE PLEASE!||Feb 24 2012
|I'm sure the buffet will have some healthy options as well. all buffets usually have vegetable and shrimp dishes anyway :) when i go to buffets i have vegetables in some kind of sauce. even with sauce its still a healthy dish, and won't do you any harm :) when you go have a look at the buffet and if there's nothing you fancy, then like you said you can just you order off the menu :)|
|Health & Support||Eating Chinese Tomorrow -- ADVICE PLEASE!||Feb 24 2012
if you want a starter steamed shrimp dumplings are healthy and are only 45 calories each and are really low in fat. so are steamed vegetable dumplings - (these are 25 calories each)
for a main course i usually order plain steamed sea bass or shrimp without sauce and steamed vegetables without sauce. hope this helps :)
|Health & Support||How did you challenge your ED today?||Feb 22 2012
today i was feeling really weak. my dad bought a cherry pie at the weekend and there was half left in the fridge. i started off just eating the filling, but then i gave in and ended up eating the WHOLE THING. i'm so full now, but i'm not feeling guilty. just hope it stays that way!
|Foods||SUPER TWO for YOU: Double Fun Survey!!! Pick your TWO||Feb 19 2012
You are on a remote island, with limited food- you can have two from each'
Meat/ Poultry- chicken and beef
Fruit- jazz apples, butternut squash
Vegetable, non root- mushrooms, sweetcorn
Root type vegetable- swede, parsnip
Grain/ Legume- rice, cereal
Fish/ seafood- prawns, smoked haddock
You have a week of healthy but limited food- for each day of week;
Monday - smoked haddock, butternut squash
Tuesday - chrunchy nut clusters, skimmed milk
Wed - sweet potato, hake fillet
Thurs- coconut yoghurt, jazz apples
Fri- baked beans, jacket potato
Sat- chicken and sweetcorn soup, bread
Sun- tinned tuna, sweet potato
Now for each day pick two items, ALL calories, fat, allergies aside and with no weight or health problems:"sinfully indulgent"
Mon- cookie dough ice cream, jam doughnuts
Tues- chocolate chip cookies, thick vanilla milkshake
Wed- curly fries, cheese
THurs- treacle tart, custard
Fri- sweet and sour chicken, egg fried rice
Sat- bbq corn and chicken pizza, fries
Sun- spaghetti bolognese, garlic bread
If you went to any two countries or places in the world to experience food where would they be? thailand, italy
Two things you used to love- as kid or younger, and dont touch now? can't think of anything!
Two things you didnt like before, or as a kid and do? indian food, vegetables
You are back on the island and can have only two foods for life- just two! pizza, butternut squash
Favorite holidays for eating- christmas!
favorite foods on those holidays- massive christmas dinner!
two things you have been craving most recently but (probably)will not eat treacle tart with custard, banoffee pie
Two cravings you will have - sweet and sour chicken with noodle stir fry, and korma curry with rice!
Recipies or foods from family tradition you miss, even if it isn't something you would have now everything my parents used to cook.
Wierdest combinations of two items together you like or have had pasta with ketchup
two things, hands down, are your favorite all time foods; butternut squash, smoked haddock
|Health & Support||hospital worries||Feb 10 2012
thanks again for all the replays you've all been really helpful. I will let you know what happens.
dreamsofhere- thanks for the reasurance. yes i think i might go sometime next week to have a look :)
|Health & Support||hospital worries||Feb 08 2012
thank you all for replying. i feel less worried now knowing that other people have gone through it and have got a positive outcome.
gingerkisses- i'm sorry you had a horrible experience. that doesn't sound nice at all. theres an IP unit near me called oak trees which looks quiet nice. yes i would like to recover at home, however i'm finding it very hard on my own. my dietitian tells me to introduce new foods and to eat more, and i agree to it when i'm there, but once i get home i don't have the courage to actually do it. i just carry on as normal eating the same food. so i think that maybe 24 hour care might be best for me.
abbi333- i'm not sure what type i would be in. oak trees is an IP unit that does hospital based treatment. i haven't been given much information on it yet. no, i'm in england. thank you for telling me that, its nice to know you made friends and got a good starting point in your recovery. i feel less nervous about the thought of going into hospital now. thank you all once again. x
|Health & Support||hospital worries||Feb 08 2012
|thank you frank, that's really good to know. i imagined it to be a horrible place but it actually sounds really good. sorry to ask another question, but they don't feed tube you there do they? because I'd hate that. i'd rather eat the food myself than have it put straight in me like that.|
|Foods||Loooooooong CHOCOLATE Survey!||Feb 07 2012
1. Milk, dark or white chocolate? milk
2. How many bars do you have a week? maybe one.
3. Do you prefer chocolate with nuts or none? none
4. Chocolate with fudge or caramel? fudge
5. Would you prefer a posh box of chocolates or cheap Easter egg chocolate? posh box of chocolates
6. Does it matter when choosing chocolate the cocoa percentage? no
7. Favourite chocolate bar now? milky way
8. Favourite chocolate bar as a kid? crunchie
9. What type of chocolate do you have most often? cadburys dairy milk bar
10. What chocolate have you never had since you were a kid? wagon wheel
11. How do you eat your Creme Eggs? bite it in half and eat the instead first.
12. Darkest chocolate you've ever had (like 80& cocoa solids)? hate dark chocolate
13. What is the tastiest chocolate bar you can buy? cadburys
14. Which is the most disgusting? snickers (i hate nuts!)
15. Your favourite chocolate combo (eg. chocolate and orange, or chocolate with praline?) chocolate and mint (areo)
16. Have any weird favourite chocolate combos? (eg. chocolate/chilli or chocolate with cheese) nope
17. Do you dip your fries in your chocolate sundae? no
18. Chocolate cake or normal, vanilla cake? vanilla cake
19. Chocolate or vanilla ice cream? vanilla
20. What time of the year do you eat the most chocolate? christmas
21. Is chocolate your enemy or your best friend? (diet wise)enemy
22. Do you eat dark chocolate regularly for health reasons? no
23. Favourite chocolate flavoured food (eg. icecream, milk) biscuits
24. Ever had any foreign chocolate? no
25. Cadburys of Hersheys? cadburys all the way!
26. Do you like getting chocolates as a gift or do you think it's a thoughtless present? i like it :)
27. Favourite chocolate type food to bake? chocoklate brownies
28. Favourite chocolate bar with nuts? hate nuts
29. Favourite chocolate flavoured breakfast cereal? coco pops
30. Favourite chocolate biscuit/cookie? chocolate digestive biscuits
31. Favourite chocolate type cake (eg. Hostess cakes) warm chocolate sponge with chocolate custard
32. Favourite chocolate and PB type food? don't like pb
33. Have you ever had a chocolate spread like Nutella? yes
34. Do you add chocolate to your waffles or pancakes? no
35. Do you have any chocolate hidden somewhere in your home? not that i know of..
36. Did you ever steal a bar of candy as a kid from the store? no
37. Which chocolate bar or candy reminds you of your childhood? crunchies
38. Can you imagine never eating chocolate again, and how does that make you feel? depressed
39. What is your favourite way to enjoy chocolate: cake, cookies, bars, truffle, fancy chocolate, cocoa, ice cream? bars and cookies
40. Do you ever buy chocolate over the internet, like British chocolate bars? no
41. Ever had a Cadbury Crunchie? yes!
42. Ever had a 3 Musketeers bar? no
43. Favourite thing to do with chocolate sauce? put it on ice cream
44. Favourite brand of chocolate (eg. Vosges, Cadburys, Ghiradelli?) cadburys
45. Where you live do you get chocolate eggs at Easter? yes
46. Do you eat too much chocolate? no
47. Favourite fruit to dip in chocolate? strawberries
48. How do you have your hot chocolate? with milk, whipped cream, marshmellows and coco powder on top
49. Ever tried chocolate and bacon? no
50. Have you tried chocolate covered potato chips? no
51. Ladies, do you eat more chocolate when you're near your period? yes
52. Would you rather eat a small amount of good quality chocolate, or a large amount of rather untasty diet chocolate? small amount of good
53. When you have a dessert at a restaurant, do you pick the chocolate type option or not? not
54. One type of chocolate bar to take on a desert island with you? cadburys flake
55. Which type of chocolate would you like to try which you never have? cadburys twisted
56. Whats a popular type of chocolate which you've never had? wispa
57. Ever had a nutella/PB sandwich? If so, did you like it? never had one
58. Most chocolate consumed in one sitting? can't remember
59. Favourite chocolate-type food to have for breakfast? coco pops
60. Lunch? chocolate chip muffin
61. Dinner? chocolate cake
62. Snack? biscuit or cookie
63. If you have a bag of chocolate eg. Reeses Pieces, do you share or keep to yourself? share
64. Favourite colour m&m? like them all
65. What chocolate type food do you take to the movies? smarties
66. To a picnic? biscuits
67. In a packed lunch? chocolate bar
68. Any weird chocolate bar ways of eating? (like eating all the chocolate and then the kit kat wafer?) a crunchie- eating the chocolate and then the honeycomb
69. Suck your chocolate or just bite and swallow? bite and swallow
70. Longest you've ever gone without chocolate? 3 months
71. How to you satisfy a chocolate craving? eat chocolate
72. A hot chocolate or cup of coffee on a cold day? hot chocolate defo!
73. Chocolate ice cream or fruit popsicle on a hot day? ice cream
74. Favourite chocolate to have over Christmas? cadburys heros
75. On your birthday? chocolate bars
76. What's the most you'd ever spend on a box or block of fancy chocolate? £15
77. Over..ahem, used chocolate in the bedroom? no
78. When did you last have some chocolate? about 3 weeks ago
79. Do you want some chocolate now after this survey? yes!
80. Do you prefer your chocolate bars a bit melted, or very hard? hard
81. Chocolate, strawberry, banana or plain milk (if they were all the same calorie/nutritional content?) chocolate
82. Which chocolate do you always leave in the box? ones with nuts
83. Chocolate muffin or blueberry/bran/whatever other type? chocolate
84. Has a partner or crush ever given you a Hersheys Kiss? no
85. When you start eating chocolate do you find it hard to stop? yes
86. When you go to buy something sweet flavoured, would you tend to opt for a chocolate type product or a candy product (like Skittles)? candy
|Foods||Random Food Survey!!||Feb 07 2012
What is your favorite protein? chicken and fish
What is your favorite starch? bread
What is your favorite vegetable? butternut squash and sweetcorn
What is your favorite fruit? apples and melon
What is your favorite condiment? ketchup and bbq sauce
How often do you eat out? quiet often
What is your favorite chain restaurant (Red Lobster, Olive Garden)? nandos
What is your favorite non-chain restaurant? the red rox (indian)
What did you eat for breakfast? cereal
What is your favorite type of cookie? smartie
What is your favorite type of cake? cheesecake
What is your favorite beverage? smoothies or iced tea
Do you drink alcohol? yes sometimes
What is your favorite thing to cook? cakes
How often do you cook? quiet a lot
What is your favorite type/flavor of yogurt? greek yogurt with honey
What is your least favorite food? pork
What is your favorite Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt/Sorbet flavor? ice cream flavor - mint chocolate chip and honeycomb
|Foods||Sweet survey||Feb 07 2012
favorite cookie add-on (like raisins or ice cream on top) : ice cream
best cake topping: whipped cream or icing
best fruit topping for a cheese cake: strawberry
best salty treat to pair with caramel: pretzels
best peanut butter dessert: don't like pb
favorite "healthy" sweet treat: cereal bar
best time to have a chocolate bar (time of day, season or occassion): afternoon
best sweet treat to make for a christmas party: cookies
favorite sweet kid-cereal: golden nuggets
favorite donut: jam
best dessert to have for breakfast: pancakes
yummiest ice cream toppings: crushed smarties with strawberry sauce
would you rather have a pb and j sandwich or sandwich cookies (like oreos): sandwich cookies
it's halloween! What would you love to find in your goodie bag? smarties!
creative way to make a smore: never had a smore.
best snack to dunk in milk: any type of biscuit or cookie!
best chewy sweet treat: skittles!
The ice cream is coming! What do you get?: vanilla
favorite way to eat a twinkie: never had one
best jelly bean flavor: candy floss and bubble gum
|Foods||Food survey||Feb 06 2012
Favourite cold cereal? special k
Favourite hot cereal? porridge with jam
Do you like a cooked breakfast? Eg hash browns, toast, eggs, sausage (or vegetarian alternatives), beans etc. yes!!
Favourite breakfast item? cereal
Favourite oatmeal topping/combo? jam!
Best thing to put on toast? butter
On your pancakes?
On your cereal? lemon juice with sugar
Favourite type of milk, eg choc milk, soya, full fat etc. skim
Fruit juice or a hot drink? hot drink
Favourite breakfast when eating out? full english breakfast
Dream breakfast (calories or any feeling of discomfort dont exist - indulge!)
full english breakfast
Wholemeal or white bread? white
Hot or cold lunch? cold
Best sandwhich filling? tuna and sweetcorn
Favourite toasted sandwhich? ham and cheese
Best thing to have at the side of a sandwhich? e.g soup, crisps, salad. crisps
Homemade lunch or eating out? homemade
Favourite place to eat out/ what would you order? chinese - sweet and sour chicken egg fried rice
Favourite soup? chicken and sweetcorn
Best condiment? ketcup or bbq sauce
Dream lunch (as with breakfast- indulge ;)) ham and cheese toastie with chips and bbq sauce
Pasta or rice? pasta
Mash or roast potatos? mash!
Curly fries or french fries? french fries
Fish, white meat, red meat or vege alternatives? white meat
All time favourite dinner? cottage pie with sweetcorn and gravy
When eating out at your favourite resteraunt, you would order......?
Starter: spring rolls
Main: sweet and sour chicken
Side: egg fried rice
Take away or homemade? homemade
Best ready meal? pasta
Favourite dinner item, eg pasta, chicken, brocolli.. pasta
Favourite cake? cheese cake
Wipped cream, ice cream or custard at the side? custard
Rice pudding or tapioca? rice pudding
Cheese board, fruit platter, or something sweet? sweet
Favourite ice cream? vanilla
Any toppings with that? smarties with caramel sauce
Go for it - invented a new dessert!
Hot, sticky and gunky or cold, light and fluffy? hot
Flavour of sorbet? mango
Best dessert you have ever made? cheesecake
Best store bought dessert? apple pie
Favourite dessert (again indulge!) cheesecake
Making your own trail mix, what do you add? nothing,
Cereal or nut bar? cereal
Flap jack or chocolate bar? flapjack!
Nuts or dried fruit? fruit
Favourite fresh fruit? apples
Favourite chocolate bar? milky way
Best hot snack?
Cookie or muffin? cookie
Favourite dip for snacking on veggies or similar?
Popcorn or crisps? popcorn
Best doughnut filling? jam
Favourite snack? biscuits!
|Foods||survey peeps!||Feb 06 2012
chocolate or vanilla- vanilla
frosting or glaze- frosting
fruit smoothie or milkshake- fruit smoothie
organic or locally grown- locally grown
flavored or plain water- plain
caramel or candy apple- caramel
dark or milk chocolate- milk
tea or coffee- tea
toasted or non-toasted bagel- toasted
fruit or veg- veg
savory or sweet- sweet
cheese fondue or chocolate- chocolate
rice or pasta- pasta
tomato sauce or white sauce- tomato
white or sweet potato- sweet
grape tomatoes or big ones- love them both
hot or cold cereal- cold
|Foods||foood survey!||Feb 06 2012
1) flavour-wise, do you prefer white breads or whole wheat?: white
2) what's your favorite type of grain to eat (oatmeal, bread, wraps, etc)?: bread
3) what's your favorite sandwich filling?: tuna and sweetcorn
4) what's your favorite kind of bread (rye, pumpernickel, etc)?: banana
5) around how many servings of grain do you consume daily?: god knows.
6) what's your favorite cracker-topping?: cheese!
7) what's your favorite thing to do with rice?: put sweet and sour sauce on top!
8) what brand of bread do you usually buy?: don't know my mums buys it..
9) what's your favorite type of cereal?: special k
10) what was your favorite type of breakfast cereal as a child?: golden nuggets
1) do you prefer chocolate or white milk?: white
2) what's your favorite brand of yogurt?: toffee yogurt!
3) do you think you get enough calcium?: yes
4) where do you get the most calcium from (yogurt, cheese, milk, etc)?: yogurt and milk
5) what's your favorite type of cheese?: cheddar
6) what's your favorite way to eat cheese?: i like cheese on mostly anything! and on its own!
7) what's your favorite flavour of icecream?: honeycomb
8) when you eat oatmeal, do you make it with milk, or water?: milk!
9) what kind of milk do you drink?: skim
10) what's your favorite thing to do with cottage cheese?: put it on a cracker.
1) are you vegetarian or vegan?: nope
2) if you aren't vegetarian or vegan, could you ever be?: nooo!
3) what's your favorite type of meat?: chicken and beef.
4) what's your favorite type of fish or seafood?: prawns
5) hamburgers or hotdogs?: hotdogs
6) if you have a barbeque, is it propane-powered, or charcoal?: charcoal
7) what's your least favorite type of meat?:pork
8) is there a type of meat you haven't tried yet, but want to try?: no that i can think of
9) what's the most exotic meat you've ever eaten?: not very exotic but duck
10) when you eat meat, is the portion bigger than a deck of cards?: no
1) favorite fruit?: apples and bananas
2) least favorite type of fruit?: grapes
3) do you drink fruit juice often?: not really
4) do you consider tomatoes a fruit, or a vegetable?:vegetable
5) do you think you eat enough fruit daily?: yes
6) do you consider fruit more important than vegetables?: no both the same
7) what's your favorite citrus fruit?: oranges
8) do you like pastries with fruit in them, or jelly?: fruit
9) what's your favorite flavour of jam?: strawberry
10) when do you usually eat the most fruit (breakfast, snack, etc)?: snack
1) when you were a kid, did you like vegetables?: no
2) do you think you eat enough vegetables now?: yes
3) what's your favorite raw vegetable?: carrots
4) what's your favorite cooked vegetable?: butternut squash, mushrooms and sweetcorn
5) what's your least favorite raw vegetable?: cabbage
6) what's your least favorite cooked vegetable?: i like all veg :)
7) what's your favorite kind of salad?: iceburg
8) do you buy spaghetti sauce, or do you make your own?: buy it
9) when/if you order a sub at subway or mr. sub, what vegetables do you get on it?: no veg just salad
10) do you like vegetables more than fruit?: i like them both the same
1) what do you put in your coffee?: dont have coffee
2) what do you put in your tea?: milk and sweetners
3) do you like the taste of water?: yes
4) do you drink enough water everyday?: yes
5) what's your favorite flavour of diet soda?: none.
6) do you think you drink too much diet soda?: no
7) do you prefer to eat or drink your calories?: eat
8) do you drink energy drinks?: no
9) what's your favorite smoothie recipe?: yogurt with berries
10) do you flavour your water (lemon, crystal lite, etc)?: nope
1) how often do you eat something unhealthy?: once a week
2) do you prefer a sweet or a salty treat?: sweet
3) what's your favorite salty treat?: crisps
4) what's your favorite sweet treat?: biscuits!
5) what's your favorite brand of chocolate bar?: cadburys!
6) when was the last time you went out to a restaurant?: sunday
7) what did you order?: sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice
8) do you tend to binge on unhealthy foods around your house?: nope
9) chips or popcorn?: popcorn
10) what's your favorite flavour/brand of chips?: monster munch
|Foods||hello survey!||Feb 06 2012
thing to do with pasta: tuna pasta bake!
pizza toppings: tuna and sweetcorn.
drink (non-alc): hot chocolate with whipped cream and marsmellows
side with steak: french fries, fried onions, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes.
ice cream flavour: honeycomb and mint chocolate chip!
method of exercising (biking, running, etc): swimming and walking
condiment: bbq sauce or ketchup
fast food restaurant: mcdonald's
guilty pleasure: chicken and mushroom pie, chips, mushy peas, and gravy
way to have your coffee (milk, sugar, etc): don't like coffee
way to eat apples: on their own or with yogurt
pastry: sausage roll
time of day to eat: dinner time, 5:30-6ish
kind of donut: jam donut!
alcoholic drink: any type of cocktail!
brand/flavour of cookie: m&m cookies
have you ever eaten a whole pint of icecream in a sitting?: nope
what was the last restaurant you ate at?: little yang sing chinese restaurant
what did you have?: spring rolls, prawn toast and seaweed to start and then sweet and sour chicken and egg fried rice.
what did you last eat?: tuna mayo salad.
what are you craving right now?: a chinese!
what will you have for your next meal?: cereal for breakfast
do you use butter, margerine, or neither?: butter
do you dirnk skim milk, 1%, 2% or something different?: skim.
how often do you eat sweets?: once a week.
about how much coffee do you drink a day?: none.
about how often do you drink alcohol?: once a month.
when you do drink alcohol, how many drinks do you usually have?: depends on where i am and who i'm with but maybe 4 or 6
what is your favorite treat to bake?: cheesecake!
what is your favorite meal to cook?: cottage pie with sweetcorn and gravy
name one food you hate that everyone else seems to love: chocolate cake.
name one food you love that everyone else seems to hate: tomatoes
what is the weirdest food combination you have ever made?: ketchup and rice
you do you eat healthy or more unhealthy?: both but mostly healthy.
is your goal weight gain, loss or maintenance?: maintain.
|Foods||This or that Food Survey! ^^||Feb 06 2012
Real milk, nut milk, or soymilk? real milk
Swiss or cheddar? cheddar
Frozen yogurt or ice cream? frozen yogurt
Milk or dark chocolate? milk!
Mustard or ketchup? ketchup
Banana or apple? banana
Pepper strips or celery? pepper strips
Hummus or ranch dressing? ranch
Cake or pie? pie
Blueberry or chocolate muffins? chocolate
Spicy, mild, or medium? medium
White or whole wheat bread? white!
Hot or cold cereal? cold
Almonds or peanuts? none
Chocolate chip or chocolate kiss cookies? chocolate chip
Sweet, sour, or salty? sweet
Shrimp or crab? shrimp
Brown or white rice? white
French fries or onion rings? french fries
Peppermint or cinnamon? cinnomon
Flavored or plain water? plain
Pear or Orange? pear
Glaze or icing? icing
Tofu or chicken? chicken
Fruit or vegetable salad? fruit
The side effects of allergy medications keep some people from using them. Natural remedies can be a great alternative, but some are more effective than others.