I have been walking every day at a park near my home. It's a paved walking path and I walk one mile. Today, I walked it in 10 minutes. How do I know how many calories I burned ? When I tried to log the activity it listed different mph for walking, but I have no idea how many mph I walked. How do I figure that out ?
If you walked a measured mile in 10 minutes, then you walked 6 miles per hour. But to accurately gauge your miles per hour, measure the time it takes to walk a pre-measured mile around a track. Measured tracks are found at schools and gyms. If you wear a pedometer, you can also figure out your speed by the number of steps you take per minute.
- Walking under 2 mph is 61 steps
- Walking 2 mph is 67 steps
- Walking 3 mph is 100 steps
- Walking 3.5 miles per hour is 115 steps
- Walking 4 miles per hour is 152 steps
- Walking 5 miles per hour is 242 steps
The side effects of allergy medications keep some people from using them. Natural remedies can be a great alternative, but some are more effective than others.