2. Name you prefer to be called in discussions: Amy
3. Age & Sex: 27 Female
4. General Location: Georgia
5. Married? Single? Serious relationship
6. Kids? Furbabies? One kitty cat named Simba
7. Favorite color? Hunter Green
8. Favorite movie? that's a hard one- the notebook?
9. Hobbies? work out 7 days a week- shopping & cooking
10. Favorite Snack? 100 calorie anything packs! LOL
11. Favorite Beverage? Diet Coke Plus
12. Biggest Obstacle to Getting Healthy? Stopping smoking :(
13. Weight/Fitness Goal? Tone up for spring/summer
14. Least Favorite Household Chore? toilet bowl
15. How did you find Calorie Count? googled
16. Anything Else You'd Like To Share? Need help quiting smoking- wear rubberbands on my wrists, chew on coffee stirrers, and have taken up sewing! lol need a helpful atta girl i guess
I hope you are enjoying the site so far.
When you have a chance, you might want to complete your profile.
It's the first place people go to learn a little more about you (since not everyone will see this thread, necessarily :).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Welcome to Amy!
I have been a serious smoker for 18 years and stopped when I became very afraid for my health. My doctor had this power...
From the picture and your comments seems you are a person that cares very much to her body, perhaps you like to dress up, use makeup and perfume... well think about this: smoke SMELLS BAD! Sounds stupid but this is one of the things that keep me from starting again.