2. Name you prefer to be called in discussions: Amy
3. Age & Sex: 27 Female
4. General Location: Georgia
5. Married? Single? Serious relationship
6. Kids? Furbabies? One kitty cat named Simba
7. Favorite color? Hunter Green
8. Favorite movie? that's a hard one- the notebook?
9. Hobbies? work out 7 days a week- shopping & cooking
10. Favorite Snack? 100 calorie anything packs! LOL
11. Favorite Beverage? Diet Coke Plus
12. Biggest Obstacle to Getting Healthy? Stopping smoking :(
13. Weight/Fitness Goal? Tone up for spring/summer
14. Least Favorite Household Chore? toilet bowl
15. How did you find Calorie Count? googled
16. Anything Else You'd Like To Share? Need help quiting smoking- wear rubberbands on my wrists, chew on coffee stirrers, and have taken up sewing! lol need a helpful atta girl i guess
I hope you are enjoying the site so far.
When you have a chance, you might want to complete your profile.
It's the first place people go to learn a little more about you (since not everyone will see this thread, necessarily :).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Welcome to Amy!
I have been a serious smoker for 18 years and stopped when I became very afraid for my health. My doctor had this power...
From the picture and your comments seems you are a person that cares very much to her body, perhaps you like to dress up, use makeup and perfume... well think about this: smoke SMELLS BAD! Sounds stupid but this is one of the things that keep me from starting again.
The side effects of allergy medications keep some people from using them. Natural remedies can be a great alternative, but some are more effective than others.