I found this app it is a great help ! Replace the biscuit jar with tupperware tub dried fruit and walnuts on kitchen top and chopped up cucumber and celery in the fridge when you get a craving for sweet thing grab a handful of each :) lets get it done !!!!
Reason: Moved to the Foods Forum as more appropriate
I'll go for a cup of honey nut cheerios(dry) lately that's been curring my sweet tooth??
Especially celery. Yuk.
mmmm celery... what a treat.
I love tossing a banana in the freezer and grabbing it when I've got a sweet tooth. Try smearing on a little peanut butter and sticking on some artsy raisin and dried cranberry faces :) or topping it with a shot of low fat whipped cream topping. Just push a Popsicle stick into the banana before freezing for an easy-to-hold kid-friendly treat.
Lots of calories in dried fruits & walnuts! Grabbing them by the handful could be a problem when counting calories.
I just eat a cookie if I need one
Kashi makes these expensive hearty ass cookies that do the job; Plus, they have whole grains, as well as a bit of dried fruit, nuts, etc.
Here are some of my favorite snack ideas! :] Most of them are between 100 and 200 calories. ^_^
- 1/2 cup whole wheat thin spaghetti  drizzled in 1 tbsp olive oil  and then topped with something like 1 tbsp sun dried tomatoes , 2 tbsp black olives , or even a tbsp parmesan cheese 
- 1c sorbet [varies] with 16 pistachios  or a small handful of some other type of nut
- 1 piece of wholemeal bread  or a small banana  dipped in 1c fat free milk 
- 2 rye crackers  with 2 tbsp fat free cream cheese , 2 slices of smoked salmon  and chopped dried fruit [varies]
- dark chocolate tea cake  and an apple 
The side effects of allergy medications keep some people from using them. Natural remedies can be a great alternative, but some are more effective than others.