iPhone : What is the Calorie Count iPhone app? (FAQs)
Calorie Count's free iPhone app allows iPhone and iPod touch users to search and log nutritional data for over 100,000 foods, popular exercises and healthy recipes.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting iPhone apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 100,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Browse more than 150 low-calorie and healthy recipes from About.com, selected by Calorie Count's Registered Dietitian, Mary Hartley. This interface allows you to select recipes based on course, food group and dietary considerations.
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your Calorie Count Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the iPhone app.
- When you don't have an Internet connection, you can still view recent logs, view and re-log favorites, and input your weight.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Added 2010-04-14 17:54:59
Updated 2010-04-19 20:48:28
Next: Is a Calorie Count account required to use the iPhone app?
Join Calorie Count - It's Easy and Free!