Calories in Apple Yogurt
- (Kroger) French Apple Pie Lite Yogurt
- (Dannon) Fruit on the Bottom Apple Cinnamon
- (Blue Bunny) Homemade Apple Pie Lite 85 Yogurt
- (Cascade Fresh) Fat Free Green Apple Pie
- (Dannon) Fruit on the Bottom Lowfat Apple Cinnamon Yogurt - Dannon
- (Dannon) Light 'n Fit with Fiber Apple
- (Stonyfield Farm) YoBaby Original - Apple
- (Tillamook) Yogurt - Lowfat, Baked Apple Pie
- (Blue Bunny) Homemade Apple Pie Original Yogurt
- (Mountain High) Luv'n Baby Apple Puree - Luv'n Baby
- (Longley Farm) Apple Yogurt - Yogurt
- (Liberty) Yogourt DESSERT Apple Pie 2.5%
- (Dairy Farmers) SKI DOUBLE-UP - APPLE CRUMBLE - Ski
- (Astro) La Creme du Yogourt Apple
- (YoFarm Yogurt Company) Yo Crunch Tree Top Apple Cinnamon
- (Stonyfield Farm) YoBaby Plus Fruit & Cereal - Apple
- (Brown Cow) Lowfat Yogurt - Apple Cinnamon with Fruit & Whole Grains
- (Stop & Shop) Fruit On The Bottom Lowfat Yogurt - Dutch Apple
- (ShopRite) Lowfat Yogurt - Dutch Apple, Fruit on the Bottom
- (Lucerne) Yogurt - Light, Apple Goji
- (Muller) yoghurt apple pie, fruit corner - yoghurt
- (Jogobella) Spiced Apple Yoghurt - yogurt
- (Publix) Premium Apple Cobbler Yogurt - with Crumble Crust
- (Weight Watchers - UK) Apple and Berry Pie Yogurt - British Favourites Dessert Recipe
What Is Apple Yogurt?
Apple yogurt is a healthy treat that can be bought or made at home. All you need is some yogurt and a few of your favorite apples, or a mix of different apples. When store bought, companies like Yoplait and Dannon make a delicious product, but they can add sugar, coloring, and preservatives. It is important to read the nutrition and ingredients label and make sure that it is the right choice for you. Of course, the yogurt is more fun to make at home. All you need is a tub of yogurt (plain or flavored) and some apples. Cook the apples until they are soft, blend them, and mix in with the yogurt. For a different texture, you can even leave some apple chunks aside before blending and add them to the yogurt.
Health Benefits of Apple Yogurt
Apples and yogurt are good for you separately, so together they provide several benefits as well. Apples have fiber, which is good for your digestive health. In addition, it will keep you full for longer. Yogurt is a good way to get your daily serving of dairy. It is beneficial to choose yogurt with live active cultures, which will help build up your immune system. It is also best to choose plain yogurt, since it has more calcium and protein and less sweeteners and other additives.
The side effects of allergy medications keep some people from using them. Natural remedies can be a great alternative, but some are more effective than others.